Delta Media Group's all-in-one solution for real estate relationship
management combines rich features with ease of use. We believe in
designing nimble, stable technology with a seamless entry into your
existing workflow – so you can go forward with true confidence. Get
all of the same features and workflow that you are used to and more.
- Calendar displays available times when requesting a showing (agent controlled).
- See how many showings have been requested, pending, or denied.
- Ability to make a request for rescheduling if a showing time is rejected.
- Allows Admins to schedule showings on behalf of agents.
- Ability to select multiple listings and schedule multiple showings with one click.
- Schedule showings for listings within the MLS.
- Ability to schedule showings on 'coming soon' listings
- View all active listings (and instantly modify notes about the listings).
- Quickly review feedback on your listings or listings you have shown.
- The ability to sort contacts by buyers or sellers.
- Chat with other members of the MLS through the app or website interface (within one's local board).
- Send push notifications or text messages if a requested showing remains in a 'pending' status after a set time, or when a showing is requested or confirmed.
- Receive notifications that prompt the showing agent to answer customizable questions upon showing completion.
- Automatically pull in showing notes from the MLS.
- Conveniently review property notes when submitting a showing request.
- Agent has ability to send a group message/email/notice to all agents who had showings scheduled on a property.
- Easy to share feedback with homeowners (Seller Reports).
- Admin Reporting shows all showings scheduled for brokerages listings (entire company, by office, by agent).
- Ability to search for all agents in an MLS board via the DeltaNET search bar.
- Standalone app for non-DeltaNET clients.
- Easy access for existing Delta clients as its fully integrated into DeltaNET, featuring a new "showings" tab.